The Very Best Selection of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some puppies devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Fancy Paws LLC in Elkins, WV. We stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (304) 636-4916 to learn more!
Fancy Paws did great with our pup today for a bath and nail trim! We will be returning!! Super pleased. 🐶
They did a fabulous job on my 111# Akita Gus. I will definitely go again and recommend them each and every time?
We take advantage of Tonail Tuesday (tonail clip for $10), and they come to wherever you are in the store; they are fast but patient. I have an un enthusiastic bulldog that loves the store but hates the clippers, and they take great care of her.
c fay rothwarf
Hi there! I was checking the price of cat food and litter box and litter and toys I am getting a little kitten real soon. I got my new kitten name is Paul William Walker the fourth on 11*11*20 at 11:11am with my brother
We have been taking our dog, Wesley, to be groomed by Ann since she opened in 2012. Her professionalism and care for animals is top notch. She does a great job grooming our doodle and I feel great knowing he’s safe and protected while there as well. Before Ann opened her business our dog had several bad experiences being groomed. I’m so thankful she opened her business!